Department: Flight Operations
Location: Various Locations Overseas
Schedule: Various Rotations
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Deadline: Until filled
Reports to: Manager, Inflight Services
Starting Wage: $15/hour, compensation negotiable depending on experience
We are currently seeking dynamic individuals to join our Flight Operations team as a Flight Attendant. The successful candidate will become an ambassador of Voyageur while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Ensure the safety and security of all passengers.
- Provide a welcoming environment to our clients and customers by delivering exceptional service, leadership and direction.
- Anticipate and respond quickly to customer needs and requirements.
- Adhere to trained procedures and policies.
- Participate in crew briefings and debriefings: obtain necessary flight information.
- Perform pre-flight checks of emergency & safety equipment, passenger cabin, lavatory, systems, documentations and catering.
- Exemplify professional image and brand awareness.
- Deliver all safety and service announcements/demonstrations.
- Prepare cabin for take-off, landing and monitor cabin during flight.
- Report all irregularities or incidents using the applicable documentation.
- Liaise with the flight crew to ensure efficient operation of the flight.
- Procure all cleaning supplies and commissary as required and load on aircraft for upcoming flights.
- Conduct aircraft grooming.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Demonstrated critical decision-making abilities in emergencies and strenuous situations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Positive, responsible and self-motivated with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and work well unsupervised.
- Maintain immunizations and immunization records.
- Candidates must be eligible to work for a Canadian company, provide a clear criminal background check and show proof of Vaccination for Covid-19.
Voyageur offers employees and their families a comprehensive benefit program including:
- 100% company paid benefits including extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur is headquartered in North Bay, Ontario, Canada, and operates under the core principles of comprehensive safety management, quality assurance, and client-dedicated solutions. Our services include airline operations, aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul, aircraft part sales and logistics management, and aircraft leasing. These services provide an unparalleled suite of services for regional aviation clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online by clicking 'Apply Now' below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.