PART SALES PROGRAM SPECIALIST
Department: Part Sales
Location: North Bay, ON
Schedule: Standard Work Week
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Deadline: September 10, 2021 or until filled
Reports to: Manager, Part Sales
Starting Wage: $46,000/year, compensation negotiable, based on experience
We are looking for a Part Sales Program Specialist to join our Part Sales Department. The individual is responsible for managing the customers on the EXCL program and the vendor management of the repair/overhaul cycle of the components as well as marketing the program to achieve set goals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Make in person sales calls at customer sites on a regular basis and conduct program reviews.
- Attend industry functions, conferences, trade shows to promote Voyageur’s suite of services.
- Develop an effective and productive working relationship with Inside Sales group to process orders and customer product requirements.
- Work with the team to identify and forecast component needs based on usage and new customers.
- Manage the relationship with the supplier(s) for cost management and service level commitments to customers.
- Liaise with Voyageur part sales team and Chorus subsidiaries on common opportunities for inventory purchases or other opportunities.
- Prospect for potential new clients, as well as grow, maintain, and leverage contact network.
- Identify potential new clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients and maintain existing customer base and relationships.
- Plan approaches and pitches, to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Manage customer complaints by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Maintain knowledge of market and industry trends to identify prospects and opportunities.
- Liaise with corporate marketing in support of leveraging brand awareness and lead creation.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5 Years in an Aftermarket component support role, 10 Years in Aviation Industry.
- Proven communication and networking skills.
- Technical understanding of aircrafts and aircraft parts.
- Formal training in sales and sales techniques through formal post secondary is required.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel, Work and Power Point.
- Tender preparation to the industry standard.
- Some fluency in French considered an asset.
- Customer service experience considered an asset.
- Travel requirements: 5% of the time
- Candidates must be eligible to work for a Canadian company, able to travel internationally and provide a clear criminal background check.
Voyageur offers employees and their families a comprehensive benefit program including:
- Company subsidized benefits including extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across the organization.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur is headquartered in North Bay, Ontario, Canada and operates under the core principles of comprehensive safety management, quality assurance, and clientdedicated solutions. Our services include: airline operations; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; aircraft part sales and logistics management; and aircraft leasing. These services provide an unparalleled suite of services for regional aviation clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online by clicking the link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.