OUTSIDE PART SALES MANAGER
Department: Part Sales
Location: person, Hybrid, or Remote, with preference to candidates based in North Bay, ON, or the GTA
Schedule: Standard Work Week
Job type: : Full-time, permanent
Deadline: September 02, or Until filled
Reports To: Vice President, Avparts
Wage: $80,000, negotiable based on experience
The Outside Part Sales Manager is responsible for generating sales by seeking out prospective customers and business opportunities with new and existing customers. The incumbent will attend industry conferences, trade shows and other industry events to market the product and achieve set goals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Use client base contacts to market Avparts and generate sales to meet monthly revenue targets.
- Make in person sales calls at customer sites on a regular basis.
- Attend industry functions, conferences, trade shows to promote Voyageur’s suite of services with emphasis on part sales, lease and consignment.
- Develop an effective and productive working relationship with Inside Sales group to process orders and customer product requirements.
- Work with the Avparts team to identify and forecast product based on industry needs.
- Liaise with Voyageur part sales team and Director, Sales and Marketing, on common opportunities for inventory purchases or other part sales opportunities.
- Prospect for potential new clients to grow part sales business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging contact network.
- Identify potential new clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches, to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Manage customer complaints by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Maintain knowledge of market and industry trends to identify prospects and opportunities.
- Generate reports and provide updates to management.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Post-secondary education, preference to Bachelor in Business Administration.
- Formal training in sales and sales techniques is required.
- Minimum of 5 years in Part Sales Role and 10 years in Aviation Industry.
- Sales experience with engine and landing gears of regional aircraft is an asset.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Tender preparation to the industry standard.
- Updated immunizations and immunization records
- Candidates must be eligible to work for a Canadian company, able to travel internationally and provide a clear criminal background check.
Voyageur offers employees and their families extensive benefits upon successful completion of probation period including:
- Company subsidized benefits including extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across the organization.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur is headquartered in North Bay, Ontario, Canada and operates under the core principles of comprehensive safety management, quality assurance, and client dedicated solutions. Our services include: airline operations; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; aircraft part sales and logistics management; and aircraft leasing. These services provide an unparalleled suite of services for regional aviation clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online by clicking the link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.