TECHNICAL RECORDS ADMINISTRATOR
Department: Quality Control
Location: North Bay
Schedule: Standard work week
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Deadline: September 3, 2021, or until filled
Reports to: Manager, Quality Control
Starting Wage: $38,000/year, based on experience
We are looking for individuals to join our Quality Control team as a Technical Records Administrator. The Technical Records Administrator will audit technical documents for accuracy, completeness, neatness and compliance following guidelines provided by Canadian Aviation Regulations and additional manuals and procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Audit incoming work packages and prepare work packages for company aircraft.
- Transcribe data from task cards, updating component and inspection tracking in WinAir maintenance program.
- Enter errors and omissions into the quality control database.
- Update logbooks for engines and propellers when they are removed from and/or installed on an aircraft.
- Maintaining technical record files and electronic technical logbooks, and generating deferred defect reports and future maintenance schedules.
- Preparing and forwarding electronic additional work request task cards and work order summary reports.
- Liaise and coordinate with various personnel based on position needs.
- Additional administrative duties as required.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Minimum 1 year experience in Administration required.
- High school diploma required.
- Post-secondary education in Office Administration or related field considered an asset.
- Proven computer skills with an emphasis on MS Office Suite and excellent data entry skills.
- Proficiency in WinAir considered an asset.
- Reliable, responsible and self-motivated with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Candidates must be eligible to work for a Canadian company and provide a clear criminal background check.
Voyageur offers employees and their families extensive benefits upon successful completion of probation period including:
- Company subsidized benefits including extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan
- Employee assistance program
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur Aviation Corp is the parent company of Voyageur Airways, Voyageur Aerotech, and Voyageur Avparts. Voyageur Aviation Corp manages these three entities under the same core principles of comprehensive Safety Management, Quality Assurance, and Client-Dedicated Solutions. Under Voyageur Aviation Corp, Airways, Aerotech, and Avparts can combine their expertise on aircraft services and products to offer an unparalleled one-stop-shop for aviation related clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online by clicking the link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.