MAINTENANCE PLANNING COORDINATOR
Department: Maintenance Planning
Location: North Bay
Schedule: Standard Work Week
Job type: Full-time, 6 month contract
Deadline: August 31, 2021 or until filled
Reports To: Manager, Maintenance Planning
Starting Wage: $38,000 per year compensation negotiable, based on experience.
We are looking for a Maintenance Planning Coordinator to join our team to assist in the review, execution, and technical support of all heavy maintenance projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Populate work orders and tasks in the computerized maintenance system and prepare the work packages for hangar production.
- Audit work packages to ensure project requirements are met.
- Liaise with the Procurement department to coordinate material requirements for upcoming projects.
- Coordinate outside services/engineering and arrange purchase order for said services/engineering.
- Liaise between manufacturer and maintenance staff to provide technical support through the entire project life cycle.
- Research required labour and material costing in relation to the customer’s work scope.
- Audit, prepare, present, and review final quotes with department Manager.
- Assist in providing initial and recurrent technical training to employees on an as needed basis.
- Create, review and update PowerPoint training modules for technical training.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Knowledge of the Aviation Industry or the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul process considered an asset.
- 2 years’ work experience in an administrative role
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Candidates must be eligible to work for a Canadian company, able to travel internationally and provide a clear criminal background check.
Voyageur offers employees and their families extensive benefits upon successful completion of probation period including:
- Company subsidized benefits including extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across the organization.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur is headquartered in North Bay, Ontario, Canada and operates under the core principles of comprehensive safety management, quality assurance, and client dedicated solutions. Our services include: airline operations; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; aircraft part sales and logistics management; and aircraft leasing. These services provide an unparalleled suite of services for regional aviation clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online by clicking the link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.