MAINTENANCE PLANNING COORDINATOR
Department: Maintenance Planning
Location: North Bay, ON
Schedule: Standard Work Week
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Deadline: Until filled
Reports To: Manager, Maintenance Planning
Starting Wage: $38,000/year, compensation negotiable depending on experience.
We are looking for a qualified candidate to join our team as a Maintenance Planning Coordinator. The successful individual will assist in the review, execution, and technical support of all Maintenance projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Create and populate work orders and tasks within the computerized maintenance program.
- Audit work packages to ensure project requirements are met and prepare work packages for hangar production.
- Liaise with the Procurement department to coordinate material requirements for upcoming projects.
- Coordinate outside services/engineering and arrange purchase orders.
- Liaise between manufacturers and Maintenance staff to provide technical support through the entire project life cycle.
- Audit and review customer-supplied work scope.
- Research required labour and material costing in relation to the customer’s work scope.
- Audit, prepare, present, and review final quotes with department Manager.
- Create and populate work orders and tasks for the aircraft storage program.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2 years’ work experience in an administrative role.
- College diploma in Aircraft Maintenance or post-secondary diploma or degree in an accredited business program considered an asset.
- Previous experience or knowledge of the Aviation Industry or the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul process considered an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Candidates must be eligible to work for a Canadian company, provide a clear criminal background check and show proof of Vaccination for Covid-19.
Voyageur offers employees and their families a comprehensive benefit program, including:
- 100% company-paid benefits, including extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur is headquartered in North Bay, Ontario, Canada, and operates under the core principles of comprehensive safety management, quality assurance, and client-dedicated solutions. Our services include airline operations, aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul, aircraft part sales and logistics management, and aircraft leasing. These services provide an unparalleled suite of services for regional aviation clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online by clicking the 'Apply Now' link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.