FLIGHT ATTENDANT, DOMESTIC
Department: Flight Operations
Location: North Bay, ON
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Reports To: Manager, Inflight Services
At Voyageur Aviation Corp., we deliver innovative solutions to customers with unique aviation requirements. We are an integrated provider of specialized aviation services, including, advanced engineering and maintenance capabilities, part sales and logistics management, aircraft leasing, and contract flying operations both internationally and domestically supporting humanitarian missions, cargo, and workforce movements to remote communities. Our headquarters are in North Bay, Ontario, and we are a wholly owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc.
What does a Flight Attendant do?
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill openings domestically. The successful candidate will be domiciled in YYB or domestically where operations exist.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Performing safety related duties as outlined in established company policies and procedures including safety demonstrations, in-flight announcements, and responding to a broad range of in-flight situations.
- Participating in crew briefings and debriefings.
- Performing pre-flight checks of emergency and safety equipment.
- Liaising with the flight crew to ensure efficient operation of the flight.
- Actively participating in the company’s safety management system including reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations, and understanding, complying with, and promoting the company’s safety culture.
- Consistently delivering friendly, compassionate, and approachable customer service.
- Anticipating and responding quickly to customer needs and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager of Inflight Services, including providing commissary and cleaning of the aircraft.
What you bring to the table
- All candidates must possess a valid passport and be able to travel unrestricted.
- Bilingualism in English and French, both oral and written, is an asset.
- Preference will be given to individuals with previous Flight Attendant experience.
What we offer
- A comprehensive benefits program, including extended health care benefits, out-of-country insurance, life and disability insurance, retirement pension plan, employee and family assistance plan, and Employee Share Ownership Plan (TSX: CHR).
You must be legally eligible to work for a Canadian company (e.g., be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or possess a valid work permit), provide a clear Criminal Background Check, and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be considered for this position.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, we encourage all eligible candidates to apply on our website at www.voyav.com. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.HTML Job Template