Aircraft Record & Inventory Count Administrator
Department: Supply Management
Location: North Bay
Schedule: Standard Work Week
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Deadline: until filled
Reports To: Inventory & Quality Control Manager
Reporting to the Inventory and Quality Control Manager, the Asset Administrator will carry out technical record examination and assemble data packages for Aeronautical Product assets. Additionally, the successful candidate will participate in inventory count preparation and review and provide support to the Supply Management.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Carry out technical record research for Aeronautical Product assets to determine technical and regulatory airworthiness status.
- Assemble current and historical record data packages.
- Generate configuration and status reports for Aeronautical Products.
- Participate in inventory count preparation and review on a semi-annual basis.
- Carry out appropriate adjustments in computerized inventory program.
- Assist other members of the supply management team in asset transactions.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3 years aircraft maintenance or support experience combined with in-depth technical record knowledge and familiarity with the Canadian Aviation Regulations
- Experience in inventory control is considered an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong aptitude for detail and precision.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Reliable, responsible and self-motivated with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Candidates must be eligible to work for a Canadian company, able to travel unrestricted internationally and provide a clear criminal background check.
Voyageur offers employees and their families extensive benefits upon successful completion of probation period including:
- Company subsidized benefits including extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur is headquartered in North Bay, Ontario, Canada and operates under the core principles of comprehensive safety management, quality assurance, and client dedicated solutions. Our services include: airline operations; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; aircraft part sales and logistics management; and aircraft leasing. These services provide an unparalleled suite of services for regional aviation clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online by clicking the link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.