PART SALES PROGRAM SPECIALIST, ATR/ERJ
Department: Part Sales
Location: North Bay, ON
Schedule: Standard Work Week
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Deadline: October 4, 2022 or until filled
Reports to: Manager, Part Sales
At Voyageur Aviation Corp., we deliver innovative solutions to customers with unique aviation requirements. We are an integrated provider of specialized aviation services, including, advanced engineering and maintenance capabilities, part sales and logistics management, aircraft leasing, and contract flying operations both internationally and domestically supporting humanitarian missions, cargo and workforce movements to remote communities. Our headquarters are in North Bay, Ontario, and we are a wholly owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc.
As a key member of the Part Sales team, the Part Sales Program Specialist, ATR/ERJ will report to the Manager, Part Sales, and will be responsible for managing the customers on the EXCL program and the vendor management of the repair/overhaul cycle of the components, as well as marketing the program to achieve set goals.
What does Part Sales Program Specialist, ATR/ERJ do?
- Make in person sales calls at customer sites on a regular basis and conduct program reviews.
- Attend industry functions, conferences, and trade shows to promote Voyageur’s suite of services.
- Develop an effective and productive working relationship with Inside Sales group to process orders and customer product requirements.
- Work with the team to identify and forecast component needs based on usage and new customers.
- Manage the relationship with the supplier(s) for cost management and service level commitments to customers.
- Liaise with Voyageur part sales team and Chorus subsidiaries on common opportunities for inventory purchases or other opportunities.
- Prospect for potential new clients, as well as grow, maintain, and leverage contact network.
- Identify potential new clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients, and maintain existing customer base and relationships.
- Plan approaches and pitches, to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Manage customer complaints by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Maintain knowledge of market and industry trends to identify prospects and opportunities.
- Liaise with corporate marketing in support of leveraging brand awareness and lead creation.
What you will bring to the table
- 5 years in an aftermarket component support role, and 10 Years in aviation industry.
- Proven communication and networking skills.
- Technical understanding of aircrafts and aircraft parts.
- Formal training in sales and sales techniques through formal post-secondary is required.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Tender preparation to the industry standard.
- Some fluency in French considered an asset.
- Customer service experience considered an asset.
- Fulfil travel requirements: 5% of the time.
What we offer
- A starting salary of $46,000/annum, negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
- A comprehensive benefits program, including extended health care benefits, out-of-country insurance, life and disability insurance, retirement pension plan, employee and family assistance plan, and Employee Share Ownership Plan (TSX: CHR).
You must be legally eligible to work for a Canadian company (e.g., be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or possess a valid work permit), provide a clear Criminal Background Check, and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be considered for this position.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, we encourage all eligible candidates to apply on our website at www.voyav.com. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.