PART SALES SPECIALIST
Location: Hybrid and remote options available
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Department: Part Sales
At Voyageur Aviation Corp., we deliver innovative solutions to customers with unique aviation requirements. We are an integrated provider of specialized aviation services, including, advanced engineering and maintenance capabilities, part sales and logistics management, aircraft leasing, and contract flying operations both internationally and domestically supporting humanitarian missions, cargo and workforce movements to remote communities. Our headquarters are in North Bay, Ontario, and we are a wholly owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc.
As a key member of the Part Sales team, the Part Sales Specialist will report to the Manager, Part Sales, and is the first contact for customers, and is responsible for managing providing quotes, processing purchase orders, and shipping parts to customers They will work closely with customers and internal departments to ensure customer needs are met and good relationships are maintained.
What does a Part Sales Specilalistdo?
- Provide excellent customer service to all of Voyageur’s customers before and after sales.
- Work directly with customers to sell aeronautical parts and accessories and help problem solve for customers.
- Prospect for potential new clients, as well as grow, maintain, and leverage contact network.
- Identify potential new clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients and maintain existing customer base and relationships.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Liaise with Voyageur Part Sales team and Chorus subsidiaries on common opportunities for inventory purchases or other opportunities.
- Work closely with Aerotech Managers, Crew Chiefs, Maintenance and Shop Supervisors to evaluate and process any unserviceable parts that are removed from Quarantine for the purposes of resale.
- Liaise with Material Control department to ensure that the repair orders created and the associated part(s) will be shipped to the vendor on the requested day.
- Generate Repair Order(s) to in house shops as well as outside vendors for any unserviceable parts.
- Record all exchange sales and review existing inventory regularly.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks.
What you bring to the table
- 2 years’ experience with customer service, sales, or related field.
- Post-secondary education in administration, business, or similar considered an asset.
- High School Diploma.
- Proven communication and networking skills.
- A working knowledge of aircraft and aircraft parts.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel, Work and Power Point.
- Tender preparation to the industry standard.
- Some fluency in French is an asset.
What we offer
- A starting salary of $45,900 annum, negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
- A comprehensive benefits program, including extended health care benefits, out-of-country insurance, life and disability insurance, retirement pension plan, employee and family assistance plan, and Employee Share Ownership Plan (TSX: CHR).
You must be legally eligible to work for a Canadian company (e.g., be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or possess a valid work permit), provide a clear Criminal Background Check, and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be considered for this position.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, we encourage all eligible candidates to apply on our website at www.voyav.com. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.