AMT SALES ASSOCIATE
Department: Material Control
Location: North Bay, ON
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Reports To: Material Sales Supervisor
At Voyageur Aviation Corp., we deliver innovative solutions to customers with unique aviation requirements. We are an integrated provider of specialized aviation services, including, advanced engineering and maintenance capabilities, part sales and logistics management, aircraft leasing, and contract flying operations both internationally and domestically supporting humanitarian missions, cargo, and workforce movements to remote communities. Our headquarters are in North Bay, Ontario, and we are a wholly owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc.
As a key member of the Material Control team, the AMT Sales Associate will report to the Material Sales Supervisor, and will provide reliable, consistent, and knowledgeable support to the sales team in all Material Control functions.
What does a AMT Sales Associate do?
- Accurately locate, pull, and relocate of requested part(s).
- Prepare and package part(s) for shipping and ensure all documentation is provided with shipment.
- Inspect all materials and parts from aircraft part-out and consignment projects.
- Locate appropriate storage for inspected materials and parts.
- Ensure serviceable parts pulled for sales have acceptable certification. Communicate instances where acceptable certifications cannot be provided for serviceable parts.
- Compose and upload of part certifications and other related documentation into company and inventory related software.
- Assist in the pulling, preparing, packaging, and shipping of inventory to various Sales base locations.
- Conduct a weekly review of required supplies needed for weekly ordering.
- Additional duties as required.
What you bring to the table
- High school diploma, or equivalent required.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, Excel, and Word with proven data-entry skills.
- Knowledge of shipment of dangerous goods is considered an asset.
- Experience using inventory related software, such as WinAir, is considered an asset.
- Complete tasks accurately and efficiently, with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to identify solutions.
- Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
What we offer
- A starting wage of $18.50/hour, negotiable based on skills, ability, experience, and qualifications.
- A comprehensive benefits program, including extended health care benefits, out-of-country insurance, life and disability insurance, retirement pension plan, employee and family assistance plan, and Employee Share Ownership Plan (TSX: CHR).
You must be legally eligible to work for a Canadian company (e.g., be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or possess a valid work permit), provide a clear Criminal Background Check, and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be considered for this position.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, we encourage all eligible candidates to apply on our website at www.voyav.com. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to a culture that values diversity and inclusion. Voyageur Aviation Corp. is committed to providing support to all applicants throughout the recruitment and selection process. Candidates requiring an accommodation should advise Human Resources and support will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibilities for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.HTML Job Template