PILOT (BEECHCRAFT KING AIR 200)
Department: Flight Operations
Location: Moncton, NB
Schedule: Shift Work (12-hour shifts)
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
If you are a licenced pilot (CPL or ATPL) and want the opportunity to give rewarding work and receive rewarding results - Voyageur has the right job for you! We are looking for a qualified individual to join our Flight Operations team as a Licenced Pilot in our Air Ambulance operation. As a pilot on this team, you are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of our Beechcraft King Air 200. Allow yourself the opportunity to work on Canada's beautiful east coast!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Safe operation of company aircraft.
- Ensure that all flight operations are conducted in accordance with applicable legislation, company policies and procedures.
- Maintain qualifications required to crew BE20 aircraft.
- Act as a liaison between the company and our customers.
- Actively participate in Voyageur's Safety and Risk Management System including report hazards and incidents encountered during daily operations.
- Understand, comply with and promote the Company's safety culture.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- All candidates must possess a valid CPL or ATPL.
- Minimum 500 hours total time, 100 hours multi-engine experience required.
- Current BE20 type rating, previous Garmin 1000, and/or EFIS experience considered an asset.
- Reliable, responsible and self-motivated with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to work a flexible rotation schedule.
- Candidates must be eligible to work for a Canadian company, able to travel internationally and provide a clear criminal background check.
Voyageur offers employees and their families extensive benefits including:
- 100% coverage of extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Share Ownership Program (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur is headquartered in North Bay, Ontario, Canada and operates under the core principles of comprehensive safety management, quality assurance, and client-dedicated solutions. Our services include: airline operations; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; aircraft part sales and logistics management; and aircraft leasing. These services provide an unparalleled suite of services for regional aviation clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online by clicking the 'Apply Now' link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.