INVESTIGATOR & QUALITY ASSURANCE AUDITOR
Department: Safety & Risk Management
Location: North Bay
Schedule: Standard Work Week
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Deadline: July 20, 2020 or until filled
Reports To: Manager, Safety & Risk Management
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Conduct investigations of all irregularity reports and provide corrective action to department heads.
- Liaise with department heads to determine effective root cause to corrective actions for quality non-conformances.
- Conduct quality assurance audits and report quality non-conformances.
- Conduct follow-ups to completed irregularity reports and quality non-conformances to ensure corrective actions have been completed and are effective.
- Identify and report trends and work with management to identify performance measurements for monitoring such trends.
- Conduct workplace observations and report deficiencies.
- Ensure the requirements of the quality assurance manual is complied with.
- Additional duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Post-secondary education in Business or related field required.
- 3 years’ related experience required in aviation and/or auditing.
- Knowledge and experience with Aviation Safety Management Systems and Safety Investigations considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Canadian Aviation Regulations and Transport Canada Guidelines considered an asset.
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Candidates must be eligible to work for a Canadian company, able to travel internationally and provide a clear criminal background check.
Voyageur offers employees and their families a comprehensive benefit program including:
- Company subsidized benefits including extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across the organization.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur is headquartered in North Bay, Ontario, Canada and operates under the core principles of comprehensive safety management, quality assurance, and clientdedicated solutions. Our services include: airline operations; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; aircraft part sales and logistics management; and aircraft leasing. These services provide an unparalleled suite of services for regional aviation clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online by clicking the link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.