ACCESSORY SHOP TECHNICIAN
2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Department: Aerotech Maintenance
Location: North Bay
Schedule: Standard Work Week
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Deadline: April 19, 2019 or until filled
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Conduct preliminary inspection of brakes, landing gear and seats for damage and cleanliness.
- Perform functional testing, troubleshooting, repairing, overhauling of brakes, landing gear and seats.
- Remove and replace defective components and perform return to service testing.
- Complete all necessary paperwork as required.
- Actively participate in Voyageur's Safety Management System including report hazards and incidents encountered during daily operations.
- Understand, comply with and promote the Company's safety culture.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance manuals.
- Ability to use measurement tools such as micrometers and calipers.
- Previous mechanical experience considered an asset.
- Demonstrated hard worker that can exercise patience, persistence and determination while working on repetitive tasks.
- Complete tasks accurately and efficiently with high attention to detail.
- Candidates must be eligible to work for a Canadian company, able to travel internationally and provide a clear criminal background check.
Voyageur offers employees and their families extensive benefits including:
- 100% company paid benefits including extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur is headquartered in North Bay, Ontario, Canada and operates under the core principles of comprehensive safety management, quality assurance, and client-dedicated solutions. Our services include: airline operations; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; aircraft part sales and logistics management; and aircraft leasing. These services provide an unparalleled suite of services for regional aviation clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online by clicking on the link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.