MANAGER, IN-FLIGHT SERVICES
Department: Flight Operations
Location: North Bay, ON
Schedule: Standard Work Week
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Deadline: August 31, 2018; or until filled.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Develop and amend procedures and practices, to stay current with regulatory, industry and company changes.
- Ensure that In-flight Services is fully compliant with regulations that are set forth with Transport Canada, and other regulatory authorities as necessary, through the coordination of the Cabin Safety Coordinator.
- Monitors, guides, coaches and counsels Flight Attendants ensuring a safe, consistent and superior level of In-flight Service.
- Ensures a high level of performance in the development areas of work performance, safety, appearance, conduct and attendance.
- Ensures that all Flight Attendant Manuals, checklists and other required publications and/or equipment are maintained in a current and serviceable manner.
- Coordinate with Flight Operations Coordinator to maintain flight schedules and crew pairings for Flight Attendants.
- Oversee interviewing and selection of candidates as required.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge of Company Policies and Procedures, Flight Attendant Manual, and Canadian Aviation Regulations.
- Perform periodic site visits of the overseas operations.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5-7 years’ supervision or management experience in related field.
- Post-secondary education in Business Management or related field considered an asset.
- Strong consideration will be given to those fluent in both English and French.
- Knowledge of Canadian Aviation Regulations and Transport Canada Guidelines considered an asset.
- Must be flexible, able to work under pressure and multitask in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven computer skills with an emphasis on MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
- All candidates must possess a valid passport and be able to travel abroad unrestricted. In addition, candidates must also be eligible to work for a Canadian company.
- Clear criminal background check.
- Maintain immunizations and immunization records.
Voyageur offers employees and their families extensive benefits upon successful completion of the probation period including:
- 100% coverage of extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur Aviation Corp is the parent company of Voyageur Airways, Voyageur Aerotech, and Voyageur Avparts. Voyageur Aviation Corp manages these three entities under the same core principles of comprehensive Safety Management, Quality Assurance, and Client-Dedicated Solutions. Under Voyageur Aviation Corp, Airways, Aerotech, and Avparts can combine their expertise on aircraft services and products to offer an unparalleled one-stop-shop for aviation related clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.