TECHNICAL RECORDS ADMINISTRATOR
2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Department: Technical Records, Heavy Maintenance
Location: North Bay
Schedule: Standard work week
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Deadline: May 24, 2019 or until filled
Reports to: Manager, Quality Engineering
As a key member of the team, the Technical Records Specialist will be responsible for auditing and conducting
research for aircraft records and technical documents which will support recommendations for current and
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Conduct research and audit aircraft technical records for compliance to manufacturer and regulatory
- Sort and review journey and technical logbook pages for Voyageur Aerotech managed and end of life
- Review journey and technical logbook pages and creating journey log entries to update flight times and
cycles in the CMP for aircraft entering the end of life program.
- Liaise with personnel and to answer technical inquiries
- Transcribe technical logbook entries for Major Components, Engines, APUs and Propellers.
- Prepare Importation and Exportation documents for Transport Canada. Produce aircraft and
component reports for the Quality Manager.
- Compile and provide aircraft component documentation to the Project Supervisors for the completion of
part certification and processing.
- Update and tracking data in the CMP
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- College diploma in Aircraft Maintenance from a Transport Canada approved educational institution.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
- Valid AME license (Category M1 and/or M2).
- Candidates with CRJ or DH8 experience and/or endorsements with be given preference
- Reliable, responsible and self-motivated with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Strong aptitude for detail and precision.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize and
work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Computer proficiency with Office 365 and quick to learn new technology (i.e. systems, platforms, etc.).
- Candidates must be eligible to work for a Canadian company, able to travel internationally and provide
a clear criminal background check.
Voyageur offers employees and their families extensive benefits including:
- 100% company paid benefits including extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur Aviation Corp is the parent company of Voyageur Airways, Voyageur Aerotech, and Voyageur Avparts. Voyageur Aviation Corp manages these three entities under the same core principles of comprehensive Safety Management, Quality Assurance, and Client-Dedicated Solutions. Under Voyageur Aviation Corp, Airways, Aerotech, and Avparts can combine their expertise on aircraft services and products to offer an unparalleled one-stop-shop for aviation related clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.