Department: Maintenance Planning
Location: North Bay
Schedule: Standard Work Week
Job Type: 3-month Contract (possibility of extension)
Deadline: June 8, 2018 (Internal), June 15, 2018 (External)
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Create and populate aircraft work orders based on customer requirements within the Computerized Maintenance Program.
- Prepare and audit work packages for hangar production.
- Coordinate with procurement to ensure required materials for compliance of items are available when and where needed.
- Track completion of projects and communicate with customer to ensure work scope and timelines are within expectation.
- Research, prepare, review and present quotes to Director of Maintenance and Vice President of Voyageur Aerotech.
- Provide initial technical training to Voyageur Aviation Corp. new hires.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- College diploma in Aircraft Maintenance from a Transport Canada approved educational institution.
- 5 years of experience in maintenance planning or relative field is preferred.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of the maintenance, repair and overhaul process.
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturer maintenance schedules and associated manuals.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask with a high degree of attention to detail in making timely operational decisions.
- All candidates must possess a valid passport and be able to travel abroad unrestricted. In addition, candidates must also be eligible to work for a Canadian company.
- Clear criminal background check.
- Maintained immunizations and immunization records.
Voyageur offers employees and their families extensive benefits upon successful completion of probation period including:
- 100% coverage of extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (TSX: CHR)
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur Aviation Corp is the parent company of Voyageur Airways, Voyageur Aerotech, and Voyageur Avparts. Voyageur Aviation Corp manages these three entities under the same core principles of comprehensive Safety Management, Quality Assurance, and Client-Dedicated Solutions. Under Voyageur Aviation Corp, Airways, Aerotech, and Avparts can combine their expertise on aircraft services and products to offer an unparalleled one-stop-shop for aviation related clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online by clicking the 'Apply Now' link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.