IT SUPPORT ANALYST
Department: Information Technology
Location: North Bay
Schedule: Standard Work Week
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur Aviation Corp is the parent company of Voyageur Airways, Voyageur Aerotech, and Voyageur Avparts. Voyageur Aviation Corp manages these three entities under the same core principles of comprehensive Safety Management, Quality Assurance, and Client-Dedicated Solutions. Under Voyageur Aviation Corp, Airways, Aerotech, and Avparts can combine their expertise on aircraft services and products to offer an unparalleled one-stop-shop for aviation related clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
As a member for the Information Technology team, the IT Support Analyst will work alongside a dynamic team to provide front-line, primary technical support to end users on various technical incidents and problems relating to software, hardware and peripherals.
- Responsible for incident investigation, diagnosis, resolution and closure.
- Receive and accurately record IT service requests using ITIL principles in a timely fashion.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, access rights and storage allocations in accordance with enterprise IT policies and procedures.
- Provide tier 1 technical support to employees and customers.
- Manage printing services including reordering supplies, troubleshooting printer issues, contacting printer support vendors and printer access.
- Provide regular reports on ticket resolutions and progress.
- Additional related duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 3+ years’ experience in Information Technology field.
- ITIL or similar certifications are an asset.
- A+ and MCP/MCSE certifications are an asset.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Reliable, responsible and self-motivated with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- All candidates must possess a valid passport and be able to travel abroad unrestricted. In addition, candidates must also be eligible to work for a Canadian company.
- Clear criminal background check.
- Updated immunizations and immunization records.
Voyageur offers employees and their families extensive benefits upon successful completion of probation period including:
- Extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee stock ownership program (TSX: CHR)
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online by April 16, 2018 by clicking on the link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.