IT SUPPORT ANALYST
Department: Information Technology
Location: North Bay
Schedule: Standard Work Week
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Deadline: February 8, 2019 or until filled
Reports to: Information Technology Manager
As a member of the Information Technology team, the IT Support Analyst will work alongside a dynamic team to provide effective and courteous front-line, primary technical support to end users so that they can efficiently carry out their work and identify opportunities to improve their use of technology.
- Sustain and improve the Request Management process.
- Responsible for incident investigation, diagnosis, resolution and closure.
- Receive and accurately record IT service requests using ITIL principles in a timely fashion.
- Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights and storage allocations in accordance with enterprise IT policies and procedures.
- Provide tier 1 technical support to employees and customers.
- Manage printing services including reordering supplies, troubleshooting printer issues, contacting printer support vendors and printer access.
- Provide regular reports on ticket resolutions and progress.
- Additional related duties as assigned.
- Diploma, Degree or Technical Certificate in Computer Science or Technology.
- 3+ years’ experience in Information Technology field.
- ITIL, A+, Microsoft or similar certifications are an asset.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Reliable, responsible and self-motivated with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Candidates must be eligible to work for a Canadian company, able to travel internationally and provide a clear criminal background check.
Voyageur offers employees and their families extensive benefits including:
- 100% company paid benefits including extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur is headquartered in North Bay, Ontario, Canada and operates under the core principles of comprehensive safety management, quality assurance, and client-dedicated solutions. Our services include: airline operations; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; aircraft part sales and logistics management; and aircraft leasing. These services provide an unparalleled suite of services for regional aviation clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply by clicking the link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.