INVESTIGATOR & QUALITY ASSURANCE AUDITOR
Department: Safety and Risk Management
Location: North Bay, ON
Schedule: Standard Work Week
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Deadline: July 23, 2018 (Internal), July 30, 2018 (External); or until filled
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Conduct investigations of all irregularity reports and provide corrective action to department heads.
- Liaise with department heads to determine effective root cause to corrective actions for quality non-conformances.
- Conduct quality assurance audits and report quality non-conformances.
- Conduct follow-ups to completed irregularity reports and quality non-conformances to ensure corrective actions have been completed and are effective.
- Identify and report trends and work with management to identify performance measurements for monitoring such trends.
- Conduct workplace observations and report deficiencies.
- Ensure the requirements of the quality assurance manual are complied with.
- Additional duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Post-secondary education in Business or related field required.
- 3 years’ related experience required in aviation and/or auditing.
- Knowledge and experience with Aviation Safety Management Systems and Safety Investigations considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Canadian Aviation Regulations and Transport Canada Guidelines considered an asset.
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
- All candidates must possess a valid passport and be able to travel abroad unrestricted. In addition, candidates must also be eligible to work for a Canadian company.
- Clear criminal background check.
- Maintain immunizations and immunization records.
Voyageur offers employees and their families extensive benefits upon successful completion of the probation period including:
- 100% coverage of extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur Aviation Corp is the parent company of Voyageur Airways, Voyageur Aerotech, and Voyageur Avparts. Voyageur Aviation Corp manages these three entities under the same core principles of comprehensive Safety Management, Quality Assurance, and Client-Dedicated Solutions. Under Voyageur Aviation Corp, Airways, Aerotech, and Avparts can combine their expertise on aircraft services and products to offer an unparalleled one-stop-shop for aviation related clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online by clicking the link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.