Aviation Material Technician
Location: North Bay, Ontario
Status: Full Time / Permanent
Company: Voyageur Avparts Inc. is a company providing a wide range of regional aircraft supply chain services. Voyageur Avparts specializes in the provisioning of aircraft parts, inventory management, inventory consignment services, component repair and overhaul, and aircraft disassembly management.
Benefits: Voyageur offers employees and employees' families extensive benefits. Extended health care benefits include dental, vision, prescription drugs, hearing, out-of-country insurance, orthotic devices, semi-private hospital, and more. Other benefits include life and disability insurance, an employee share ownership program, a retirement pension plan, and a number of other employee assistance programs.
Job Description: We are currently accepting applications to fill an available position at our main facility located in North Bay, Ontario.
- Voyageur offers competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package including: dental, health, life insurance, short and long-term disability, as well as a retirement pension program.
This is a physically demanding position which may include occasionally lifting, bending, and standing for long periods at a time, and occasionally working at height.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out all assigned tasks in accordance with established policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Processing the receipt of material, and ensuring material is properly stored and secured.
- Issuing material from inventory and conducting inventory counts.
- Packaging and shipping material, and preparing shipping documentation.
- Completion of high school, post-secondary, vocational, or technical training.
- Excellent computer, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to carry out tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Reliable, responsible, and self-motivated.
- All candidates must possess a valid passport and be able to travel abroad unrestricted. In addition, candidates must also be eligible to work for a Canadian company.
- Other related experience is an asset.