Site Manager - Overseas
Multiple Overseas Locations
Various Rotations (ie, 8 weeks in country/8 weeks out of country)
June 7, 2019 or until filled
Manager, Field Operations
As a member of the Field Operations team, the Site Manager will act as a liaison between our customers and the Voyageur employees. They will be responsible for facilitating the day-to-day operations ensuring tasks are performed while maintaining regulatory and contractual guidelines. Additionally, the Site Manager is responsible for managing the administrative workflow between the field and head office.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Maintain communication with customers regarding daily operations and coordinate base activity priorities.
- Accurately complete and submit customer and company reports such as Daily Flight Schedules, Health & Safety Inspections and Aircraft Status & Use reports.
- Coordinate personnel and cargo movement, visa renewals and crew requirements.
- Monitor operational expenses and maintain an adequate budget for operations including Petty Cash record keeping/balancing.
- Manage crew accommodations by ensuring they continue to meet company standards.
- Post-secondary education in Airport Management or a related field is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (French bilingualism is considered an asset).
- Experience in project management is considered an asset.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Able to foster and sustain strategic working relationships.
- Candidates must be eligible to work for a Canadian company, able to travel internationally and provide a clear criminal background check.
Voyageur offers employees and their families extensive benefits including:
- 100% company paid benefits including extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur is headquartered in North Bay, Ontario, Canada and operates under the core principles of comprehensive safety management, quality assurance, and client dedicated solutions. Our services include: airline operations; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; aircraft part sales and logistics management; and aircraft leasing. These services provide an unparalleled suite of services for regional aviation clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment. If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online by clicking the link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.