Site Manager - OverseasLocation:
Multiple Overseas Locations
Full Time / Rotation
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur is headquartered in North Bay, Ontario, Canada and operates under the core principles of comprehensive safety management, quality assurance, and client-dedicated solutions. Our services include: airline operations; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; aircraft part sales and logistics management; and aircraft leasing. These services provide an unparalleled suite of services for regional aviation clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
Voyageur offers employees and employees' families extensive benefits. Extended health care benefits include dental, vision, prescription drugs, hearing, out-of-country insurance, orthotic devices, semi-private hospital, and more. Other benefits include life and disability insurance, an employee share ownership program, a retirement pension plan, and a number of other employee assistance programs.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill positions in our overseas operations.
- Our current bases are located throughout Africa;
- Accommodations are provided by Voyageur. Base amenities include: kitchen, laundry, satellite television and internet;
- Voyageur offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package 100% company paid benefits including extended health care benefits, dental, vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more;
- Typical rotation pattern for overseas operations are: 8 weeks in / 8 weeks out.
- All candidates must possess a valid passport and be able to travel abroad unrestricted. In addition, candidates must also be eligible to work for a Canadian company;
- Aviation experience at a managerial/supervisor level;
- High level of enthusiasm and maturity;
- Self-motivated and self-reliant;
- Able to work in a team environment with the ability to instil team-building attitudes;
- Effective communication skills with co-workers, customers, and suppliers;
- Computer literate;
- Past international job experience is a valuable asset;