AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER, OVERSEAS (Multiple Positions Available)
Department: Airways Maintenance
Location: Multiple Overseas Locations
Schedule: Various Rotations (ie. 8 weeks in country/8 weeks out of country)
Job Type: Full-time
If you are a licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) and want the opportunity to give rewarding work and receive rewarding results – Voyageur Airways has the job for you! Allow yourself the opportunity to work in some of the most beautiful and remote places on Earth while taking advantage of a very flexible schedule. Home is your choice and Voyageur will fly you to and from your base location; accommodations are provided while working.
We are looking for qualified individuals to join our Airways Maintenance team as a Licensed AME. As an AME on the Voyageur team you are responsible for maintaining our CRJ and DH8 fleet in a safe and efficient manner. Current opportunities are available at several base locations including our African, Caribbean, and European locations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Ensure that all maintenance operations are conducted in accordance with applicable legislation, company policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot aircraft’s structural, mechanical or hydraulic systems to identify problems and adjust/repair systems according to specifications, technical drawings, manuals and established procedures.
- Perform and document scheduled and unscheduled maintenance as dictated by the manufacturer, per Voyageur’s policy and Transport Canada.
- Maintain professional standard while communicating with cabin and flight crew.
- Actively participate in Voyageur’s Safety and Risk Management System including report hazards and incidents encountered during daily operations.
- Understand, comply with and promote the Company’s safety culture.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- College diploma in Aircraft Maintenance from a Transport Canada approved educational institution.
- 1-3 years of experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
- Valid AME license (Category M or E).
- Candidates with CRJ or DH8 experience and/or endorsements with be given preference.
- Reliable, responsible and self-motivated with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to work a flexible rotation schedule.
- All candidates must possess a valid passport and be able to travel abroad unrestricted. In addition, candidates must also be eligible to work for a Canadian company.
- Clear criminal background check.
- Maintained immunizations and immunization records.
Voyageur offers employees and their families extensive benefits upon successful completion of probation period including:
- 100% company paid benefits including extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur is headquartered in North Bay, Ontario, Canada and operates under the core principles of comprehensive safety management, quality assurance, and client-dedicated solutions. Our services include: airline operations; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; aircraft part sales and logistics management; and aircraft leasing. These services provide an unparalleled suite of services for regional aviation clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online at www.voyav.com.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.