AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER, OVERSEAS (Multiple Positions Available)
Department: Airways Maintenance
Location: Multiple Overseas Locations
Schedule: Various Rotations (ie. 8 weeks in country/8 weeks out of country)
Job Type: Full-time
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur Aviation Corp is the parent company of Voyageur Airways, Voyageur Aerotech, and Voyageur Avparts. Voyageur Aviation Corp manages these three entities under the same core principles of comprehensive Safety Management, Quality Assurance, and Client-Dedicated Solutions. Under Voyageur Aviation Corp, Airways, Aerotech, and Avparts can combine their expertise on aircraft services and products to offer an unparalleled one-stop-shop for aviation related clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
We are looking for qualified individuals to join our Airways Maintenance team as a Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME). The AME is responsible for maintaining our CRJ and DH8 fleet in a safe and efficient manner. Current opportunities are available at several base locations including our African and European locations.
- Ensure that all maintenance operations are conducted in accordance with applicable legislation, company policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot aircraft’s structural, mechanical or hydraulic systems to identify problems and adjust/repair systems according to specifications, technical drawings, manuals and established procedures.
- Perform and document scheduled and unscheduled maintenance as dictated by the manufacturer, per Voyageur’s policy and Transport Canada.
- Maintain professional standard while communicating with cabin and flight crew.
- Actively participate in Voyageur’s Safety Management System including report hazards and incidents encountered during daily operations and understand, comply with and promote the Company’s safety culture.
- College diploma in Aircraft Maintenance from a Transport Canada approved educational institution.
- 1-3 years of experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
- Valid AME license (Category M or E).
- Candidates with CRJ or DH8 experience and/or endorsements with be given preference.
- Reliable, responsible and self-motivated with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- All candidates must possess a valid passport and be able to travel abroad unrestricted. In addition, candidates must also be eligible to work for a Canadian company.
- Clear criminal background check.
- Updated immunizations and immunization records.
Voyageur offers employees and their families extensive benefits upon successful completion of probation period including:
- Extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee stock ownership program (TSX: CHR).
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee assistance program.
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of the Voyageur Team, please apply online by clicking on the link below.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.